- Macro bends are the use of fiber-optic bending leak out when the weak optical signal, optical signal to detect the direction and intensity.
- Does not damage optical fiber, without interrupting communications, and direct detection of 25mm bare fiber, 0.9mm and 2.5mm fiber casing tight jumper.
- This High Precision Optic Fiber Identifier can detect optical signals in the tone signal a fixed load, 270Hz, 1KHz and 2KHz,
- To identify a specific optical fiber, can quickly find the necessary fiber.
High Precision Optic Fiber Identifier
- Optic Fiber Identifier with micro bending technology is able to display the relative core power, Low false detection & insertion loss
- One Key Operation Concept, no need to replace clamp block
- Wave respond: 800-1700nm
- Pass through insertion loss: 0.25mm fiber / 1.0dB; 0.9mm fiber /1.0dB; 3mm fiber / 2.0dB
- Application of optical fiber: 0.25mm, 0.9mm, 3mm
- Identified Signal Type：270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz
- Identification of modulated signals： Yes
- Detector type: 1mm InGaAs
- Power supply: 2*AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery (excluded in the packing)
- Dimension: 230*43*36mm
- Weight: 200g
- Live Optical Fiber Identifier with VFL * 1
- User Manual * 1
- Carrying Case * 1